Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

I FORGIVE YOU, O DESTINY




Sorry mama, I have never being a good boy.
My vows had gone with the wind.
Now I know the truth wrapped in the words of sages,
‘The cemetery is the richest ore of dreams.’
Please pray for me,
That I may robe haven before sepulcher.

Papa, pray for me that I may find my way.
Life had turned by white, red.
Black, it lays next in line.
Papa, pray for me,
That I be the victor not the victim.
A man of valour not vanquish.

I forgive you, O destiny, I forgive you.
For the pain I go through, I forgive you.
If only I left you behind while crossing the vault of heaven,
To this field of daily battle,
I would have just passed unnoticed,
Like the snake crawled on the mountain,
Living nothing to remember it.

But I have you.
Now is no time to regret,
To turn back or relent.
I have taken to this voyage,
I shall sail till I beat you, O destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment