Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

HER DAILY PRAYER

I thank you lord for making me a wife
Though I hate this stage of my life
Thank you for holding me on
Even if in my marriage there is no more fun
Thank you for the ability
To still be living despite his brutality

But Lord I never prayed for this
When I was still a miss
Never prayed for a dearest
Who will bless me with his fist
A lover
Who will make me a prisoner
Or a marriage
That will become a garbage

Lord I am not denying the fact
That I had undertaken acts
And made mistakes
That could cause quakes
But if you Lord should mark our guilts
And punish our faults
Who shall survive
What we truly deserve

So I pray for a change of notion
That punching is the only form of correction
And battering
The only path to re-directing

No comments:

Post a Comment