Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

THE GENESIS

At the meeting of the elders
And community leaders
Stood the master of masters
To address the greatest of matters

'I want to subdue the earth' he said
'I want humanity under my control' he continued
'Whom shall I send' he asked
'Who shall go for me' he concluded

'I am the best for this mission
The only one with concoction
That will catapult us to our destination
With no crack in our formation

I shall make them hate education
Take away their youth's affection
Makes their government starve it with utmost passion
And create divisions
Among their institutions'

'You have spoken well illiteracy
What a fantastic delicacy
But I smell fallacy
I don't spend such currency'

Then hunger spoke forth
'I am the giver of wealth
The upholder of breath
And faith
Let me go to earth
In no time this mission will be done with'

'O my beloved hunger
Beautiful as your are
Many are immune to your anger
And that's not what I'm after
I want a better offer'

'If I should go on this operation
I go not as CORRUPTION
For man is the most intelligent of creation
He shall fathom my mission
And proffer lasting solution
To my destruction

But to each, I'll go in different dimension
To those in government, misappropriation
Or better still wealth creation
The legislator, budget allocation
Men in black, check-point collection
'Whey your particulars' for simplification
The government worker, something to set your papers in motion
The manager, zero addition
Those in business, profit generation
The student, malpractice in examination
'Egun' for familiarization
And to that child on errand, tip off to action'

No comments:

Post a Comment